This week has been like none other and I think it’s time for a bullet-pointed list of the fun
- Realized how much I hate phrases that include: boys, pants, and boys trying to get in someone’s pants. It’s just kinda absurd, and not as fun as using the word debauchery (see: Wednesday)
- Making it half way through NaBloMoPo without a major mishap
- Threatened someone’s life under my breath, and it may have been written all over my face as well. Oh well.
- Basketball. Floor Seats. Amazing.
- Debauchery: It’s like my favorite word ever. And I wish it was either a less scandalous word, or I was a more scandalous person so I could use it more often. It’s also what I claimed to be doing when I skipped small group, debacherous activities.
- Dinner with an awesome group of people. There was beer bread and there were mashed potatoes
- Obsession with the song, Your Ex-Lover is Dead by Stars. Yep, disturbing title and great song and I blame SYTYCD for this.
- Conversation about Norwegians and vikings
- Trip down memory lane with Psalty the singing song book
- Round-about and truly bizarre approval to date someone that I’m pretty sure wouldn’t ever date me (and hadn’t really crossed my mind anyways), hmmmm.
- Gospel dance = Shimmy.
- Line from Bones, “My therapist says I’m afraid to feel.” I don’t have this problem inwardly, just outwardly
Friday (in advance):
- Costco adventure with my favorite co-worker
- Movie outing with M and H. So. Ex.Cited.
It’s going to be a bizarrely wonderful weekend.