It’s been a happy week. A good week. A week without the depression that has spent a year burrowing itself into my mind. Then Friday hit and the range of emotions of the people around me caught me ill-prepared. In an effort to purge everything in my mind, not shocking…another list:
- I can’t afford to refill a prescription in December, and my doctor doesn’t have samples (somehow this is what sent me into a teary state, for reasons I can’t comprehend)
- Happy Roommates, and one with a date tonight
- Overwhelmed co-worker who I’m pretty sure thinks everything out of my mouth is nuts
- USAJobs = Bane of my life
- Feeling helpless and unneeded (and most definitely undateable) :)
But we’re going to think happy thoughts to recall that life isn’t as bad as my brain currently thinks it is. Cause the next month is going to rock from a visit from the LP to dance performances, warm days in Cali for Xmas and just the sheer awesomeness of the holiday season. It’s going to be great.