It’s been a crazy week +1 day (last friday till yesterday). The only one of these photos that needs to be explained is the bottom right one. Marie decided to teach us the technique behind wrapping a turban. A skill she picked up as a small child in the Middle …. of Birmingham, Alabama. Clearly there isn’t actually a real or logical explanation for any of this.
Oh and the top two. If you don’t know Ten Out of Tenn, get to know them.
Other things that caught my eye this week:
1. the NYT: Modern Love: Sometimes it’s Not You
2. a fantastic procrastination tool: Draw a Stickman
3. South facing room? Grow dwarf citrus in DC: Four Winds Growers
4. Need great new music: Noise Trade
5. Musical Stylings of: Peter Bradley Cooper and Amy Stroup