maternity session // tiff, 27 weeks

Ever wonder how to shoot maternity photos of a woman on bed-rest? Yeah, so was I. My wonderful housemate and her husband are expecting their first little one to arrive on scene by early October. Around week 22 she was put on bed-rest, thus, she currently spends  about 99% of her time at home and the other 1% of her time at the doctor’s office. I don’t know quite how she does it, but I think we can just chalk it up to her being a stronger woman than I. So, I wanted to do something that she could be excited for and the only thing I can offer (besides a couch-warming, movie-watching companion) were maternity photos.  With a few ideas in mind, we managed to pull a whole session together in our house with limited standing, thus still following doctor’s orders. Success!

  

    

3 thoughts on “maternity session // tiff, 27 weeks”

  1. These are wonderful! I am impressed with Tiff’s ability to be super adorable while pregnant. Sending wishes for good health and as little boredom as possible!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

maternity session: tiff, 27 weeks

Ever wonder how to shoot maternity photos of a woman on bed-rest? Yeah, so was I. My wonderful housemate and her husband are expecting their first little one to arrive on scene by early October. Around week 22 she was put on bed-rest, thus, she currently spends  about 99% of her time at home and the other 1% of her time at the doctor’s office. I don’t know quite how she does it, but I think we can just chalk it up to her being a stronger woman than I. So, I wanted to do something that she could be excited for and the only thing I can offer (besides a couch-warming, movie-watching companion) were maternity photos.  With a few ideas in mind, we managed to pull a whole session together in our house with limited standing, thus still following doctor’s orders. Success!

  

    

3 thoughts on “maternity session: tiff, 27 weeks”

  1. These are wonderful! I am impressed with Tiff’s ability to be super adorable while pregnant. Sending wishes for good health and as little boredom as possible!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s