Let’s go Montana!! Right now I am doing the mental work through of “is everything actually in my suitcase?” And team, I may find myself in Montana without spare underroos (that is untrue, I packed those). But needless to say, this is going to be a hilarious weekend (follow along on instagram: @wrp3 — official hashtag coming soon). 3 National Parks, hundreds of miles, 4 people in a car, and you know…me attending a wedding on Sunday. Maybe now I should leave the office. So without further ado, the internet:
- Apparently there is an age when you will begin to lose friends. Which I’m not sure if it’s that you lose them, or you think that you’re just to cool for school.
- Discovering that apparently it is hard to give away your land to turn it into a National Park — cause I just have land in waiting.
- Nothing is better than a nice jaunt down the Youtube Rabbit Hole, which goes something like this: Ohmygosh Adele’s new music video; ugh Adele’s Someone Like You video they shot in her home (ugh, why is she so amazing); and everything eventually makes it’s way to Ellen so now I’m watching (for the 10th time) the cutest clip of Taylor Swift and Zac Efron singing; ooo duets, I love duets and because we knew this would get to Broadway let’s watch Patti Murin and Colin Donnell croon at each other (normally I just get to watch him be a pretend heart surgeon on Chicago Med); also Idina and Kristin giving us all the 10-Year Anniversary of Wicked feels.
- The arts live on and on. Or in this case, the Kennedy Center steps it up to take over Michelle Obama’s arts program geared toward kids at at-risk schools.
- Thinking that ballerinas are magical and this Forbes article about ABT’s Isabella Boylston is fantastic. Also, time to sign up for a summer ballet class.
- Loving this summer sandal list from Cup of Jo, and yet, I probably don’t need another pair of sandals, maybe.
- Wondering what it would be like to bring a photo project like this to D.C.
- Remembering how there really are superior people in the world…because the Bachelorette is back on, and even NPR is writing recaps about how horrible it is.
- And, as you PSA of the day: Never get a queen bee stuck in your car.
All Things Hamilton (or all of Broadway).
So, I have always loved Hamilton (like in high school) and it’s because he is the sort of man who writes letters like this to his sister-in-law. My Hair Twin was written up in Esquire, I actually think his hair might be better than mine. Also, I’m wishing I could spend a day watching Andy Blankenbuehler work his dance/choreo magic. Getting excited for all the new Broadway Original Cast Recordings that are set to drop within the next few months.